Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Saturday, January 13, 2007
11th Jan '07 8pm
Luddy: Eh Fran, can you please update your blog?
Me: Haha, why?
Luddy: Oh. Cos you have a blog.
Me: So it makes you angsty when people who have blogs don't blog?
Luddy: Yeah, kinda.
Okay so this is specially for Luddy. HAHA.
Well actually i have nothing much to blog about these days. It's been really only about one week(minus monday) of schooling so far and it isn't half bad, yet. The work's piling up, of course. But it's as expected. It's not an excessive amount so i guess i've managed even with hockey 4 times a week this week and being sick for about a third of it. I hate being sick. Really really i do. I know it's like a D'OH thing to say but i serious sucks. Oh yeah i think it was a mixture of school starting (i usually get sick once when school starts) and the exhaustion and excitement from orientation which i didn't get to recover from. So yeah. On hindsight, i did really like being taken care of. Haha Nick did a very good job taking care of me and taking me home and to the doctor and home again while i nearly threw up the whole time and was whiney and cranky and had no sense of balance. I got nice boyfriend(:
So anyways i went for my first training in 2 months on Wednesday. An unofficial training which turned out to be more of a training than i had initially envisioned. It was great getting back into it though, albeit nearly kiling myself in the process. I screamed on instinct for the first time at the girls and i think i shocked myself. I think it's cos it's slowly occurring to me more and more how close it's coming to U18 (first game THIS SUNDAY. TOMORROW.) team selection and A DIV and i knew when everyone was giving wasn't even a bit of what they could give and it just made me angry that no one seemed to be taking anything seriously. Apologies in advance if i'm not as friendly during trainings nowadays girls. But like i said (to some effect), "I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND(fran), I AM YOUR BOSS CAPTAIN (on the field)" Well, the idea was there. I just want us to give it all. Just for the next few months. It's not easy having to get angry before anyone takes anything seriously so like i said, think about if you want in on the team because i know i want you guys to get the opportunity to play. Anyway, i'm really excited about tomorrow (: It'll be an experience, it'll kill us, it'll be fun (:
I love the rain. But it's a pain in the butt when we have to get places. Roar. But even the rain can't spoil a Perfect Day (((:
"OK, Here it is. Your choice, it's simple. Her or me. And I'm sure she's really great. But Derek...I love you. In a really, really big...pretend to like your taste in music... let you eat the last piece of cheesecake... hold a radio over my head outside your bedroom window... unfortunate way that makes me hate you...love you. So pick me. Choose me. Love me. I'll be at Joe's tonight...so if you do decide...to sign the papers...meet me there." - Meredith, Grey's Anatomy
-Perfect Moments, Perfect Days
ex-oh, ex-oh
5:31 PM